Realise your business growth ambitions with a graduate or student placement.
ScotGrad works with you to source talented graduates and students to complete a project which supports you to achieve business growth. Graduates and students provide organisations with fresh knowledge, new ideas, and a unique perspective, resulting in tangible benefits to your organisation.
ScotGrad can help you with:
How it works
After following ScotGrad’s simple online recruitment process, your chosen graduate or student will work on a defined project which focuses on growing your organisation and delivering measurable outcomes.
Projects could include:
Making improvements to existing products/services, or adapting products/services for overseas markets
- Developing and implementing new business processes, e.g. accounting systems, ordering/purchasing systems
- Creating strategic marketing plans and conducting market research, e.g. research into international markets
- Utilising digital marketing opportunities to improve business performance
- Improving environmental management
- Developing effective human resource policies
- Helping to enhance sustainability of social enterprises
The ScotGrad process
Arranging placements through ScotGrad is simple and straightforward. It is available through Highlands and Islands Enterprise. However, it is only available to HIE supported organisations.
The ScotGrad Team provides assistance to draft your advert, promote the placement, and be on-hand to answer queries throughout, at no cost to your organisation. The online recruitment portal makes it easy for your organisation to manage the recruitment and selection process for the placement. The application form is in place to ensure quality applications are received and are presented in a consistent format for easy comparison.
To find out if your organisation is eligible for funding, please speak to your Highlands and Islands Enterprise contact.
First, check whether you’re eligible, then head to our Get Started page.