International Marketing Assistant
HNC, HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
£9 per hour
- Ref code
Based in Kinloss in Moray, WooHa Brewing Company produce award winning beers for the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
There is now an excellent opportunity for a 8-week student placement to create bespoke content for each of the international markets that WooHa currently sells into, and to develop a strategy for generating future content.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Gain overview of the company and current marketing activities.
- Conduct research into requirements for Asian market.
- Conduct research into requirements for North American market.
- Conduct research into requirements for European market.
- Produce a variety of content for each market, including blogs, flyers, video content.
- Develop a strategy for content creation in the future, tailored to these specific markets.
- Create handover report.
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Katy Heppell on 01667 459929.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund.
Open to all current HNC, HND and undergraduate degree students who will return to their studies after the summer.
Skills / Experience
- Familiarity with common social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Previous experience in photo or video editing
- Good eye for design
- Knowledge of craft beer industry
- Understanding of basic beer styles; eg. IPA, Lager, Porter
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Commitment to project completion
- Familiarity with WeChat
- Knowledge of exporting
- Previous experience in the drinks industry (can include hospitality work)
- Experience using Photoshop
- Clean driving licence
- Proficient in more than one language
The successful candidate will be given full training on the brewing process, beer style and tasting guide. Training will also be offered in photoshop and video editing.
An integral part of the ScotGrad Student Placement Programme is the tailored 2-day residential graduate business skills training course. ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a network of students and ScotGrad alumni. All students appointed through the programme are encouraged to use ScotGrad’s networks to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities, including any relevant networking events and build up a professional network.
Established in 2015, WooHa Brewing Company produces bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer, with branding tailored to build on Scotland’s favourable reputation across the globe.
Food and Drink
Company website: https://woohabrewing.com/