Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
- Ref code
Based in Aberlour, Speyside, SPEY is a creative communications agency providing a wide range of PR, marketing, digital and content services.
They are offering an exciting opportunity for a 12-month graduate placement to develop and implement a communications management system. The new platform will be used to assist with media & social monitoring, media & influencer database, reporting and research, and to optimise how some of their key services are delivered.
The successful candidate will oversee the implementation of a new cloud-based external communications monitoring platform, which is designed to optimise the complete workflow of the agency.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Carry out multi-channel media monitoring, to better inform planning for future campaigns.
- Create a bespoke and responsive influencer database across client sectors.
- Streamline the campaign management process to improve team collaboration, by tying back all outreach efforts to a single campaign,
- Conduct research into influencers’ audience including demographics, as well as the brands and topics that resonate with the audience for more effective targeting. Report on findings.
- Report on media analytics, developing customisable dashboards and reports to shape future campaigns.
- Integration of client analytics (using Google and Adobe analytics) to understand how earned media coverage is contributing towards goal conversions, website traffic and purchases.
- Produce legacy document, to be incorporated into the overall strategy.
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Emma Nicolson on 01340 881750.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund.
Minimum Degree Level, preferably related to Communications, PR, Marketing, Media. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of media communications and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm to learn.
- Able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Commitment to project completion.
- Keen interest and knowledge of the media and communications industry.
- Experience with databases and content management systems.
- Experience with analytics and reporting software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience in a dynamic communications agency. Relevant additional training will be provided, including training by industry bodies, and there will be the opportunity to attend industry seminars, talks and conferences.
An integral part of the ScotGrad Graduate Placement Programme is the tailored 4-day residential graduate business skills training course. ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to use ScotGrad’s networks to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities, including any relevant networking events and build up a professional network.
Awarded best new agency of 2018 in Scotland and the UK, SPEY is an independent Scottish creative communications agency delivering PR, marketing, digital and design services.
Company website: https://www.spey.scot