Commercial Support Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Management business development and logistics
£18,000 - £22,000
- Ref code
After several years of solid growth, we are looking to develop our digital business systems presence, defining, refining and maximising their contribution to our business efforts. We have a very ambitious plan to which we already embarked upon to commercialise our offering on several online platforms. To take the business forwards, we are at the early stages of introducing a new state of the art CRM system which will control our business processes and link to the sales platforms we use, this will provide us with business process control from marketing and sales pipeline, through to order placement and despatch.
To make this a reality, we are recruiting for a talented and commercially focused graduate to assist us with digital development and its integration to the business.
The initial placement is for 12 months and will be located at our head office in North Ayrshire
We are embarking on a strategic digital development project to identify key business systems and support processes, to integrate into one platform to help grow the business and increase profits.
After the crucial research and strategic planning stage, the areas identified will be developed and rolled out, as well as integrated into other 'non digital; avenues of the business.
To play a critical part in the specification, design and roll out of our CRM and e-Business development project(s). You will bring your own strengths to the role and grasp the opportunities to grow and develop within it.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for communicating and integrating our digital developments with the offline business as usual and new business development processes
- Create internal communications that educate and inspire our teams to embrace the changes and work with them to harness and make the most of the changes as they go live and beyond
- Establish a suite of regular reports on the project and its results and present your findings to internal stake holders for review
- Create a digital marketing plan to incorporate into the new eBusiness platforms – including a social media content planner and any necessary marketing budget and then take responsibility for the reporting and analysis of such activity as it is undertaken
- Develop and lead on targeting our customers through email marketing once the new website has gone live – plan regular emails, design, populate and send
- Take responsibility for the customer experience of the new eBusiness digital sales channels
- Pull together, edit and manage the necessary content and images for the third party website and Company website development
- Organise and help oversee any necessary photoshoots required for the new web content
- Implement and manage digital optimisation techniques through the new systems (CRM and eBusiness) to drive traffic to the new site and lead on the analytics and subsequent reporting of such
You will ideally have an HND or Degree in a Business related subject, with marketing and business process systems as chosen modules. However, we are keen to receive applications from candidates from other disciplines, providing you possess the essential skills, set out below.
Skills / Experience
- IT literate
- Understanding of social media and systems integration for business platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and commercial mindset
- Confidence to deliver and push yourself to succeed
- Able to communicate concisely (both written and verbal)
- Team player
- CRM systems exposure
- eBusiness web based application and integration
- CMS experience Sales / Marketing knowledge/experience
In addition to the hands-on experience gained working for this well respected and much loved entrepreneurial Scottish business, you will receive training in digital optimisation techniques and the use of state of the art CRM and business integration technologies. You will be part of a flexible, highly motivated entrepreneurial team developing high impact systems developments and improvements to create new revenue channels for the business.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Irvine, North Ayrshire
Rackit Limited, established in 2006, has been providing customers, from small office-based businesses to multinational global giants, with solid and innovative storage and handling solutions that makes the most of space and effectiveness in order to increase staff productivity, ease operations and ultimately increase profitability.
We specialise in Design, Build & Installation of:
- Storage equipment including bespoke solutions
- Pallet racking
- Locker Systems
- Static and mobile shelving
- Industrial partitioning systems
- Office furniture, office partitioning systems and associated products
Company website: www.rackit.co.uk