HNC, HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Sales and buying
Edinburgh and Lothians
£18,000 - £20,000
- Ref code
R&B Distillers Limited is an independently owned Scotch Whisky Company. We have recently opened a new distillery on the Isle of Raasay, in the Inner Hebrides and now have an exciting opportunity for a 12-month graduate placement, to help us establish our Sales Support processes and procedures.
To support the R&B sales team deliver the annual sales plan through the development and stewardship of sales leads.
Our sales strategy for the Raasay and Tweeddale brands is exciting and ambitious. Our Sales team operate across the globe and are focused on prospecting for new markets, partners, customers and consumers. The Sales Support project is critical to ensure all of these contacts are nurtured, valued and treated to the very best customer service experience, to enhance the lifetime value of each contact. It will also allow us to optimise the existing CRM system, to allow the capture and development of all sales leads.
- To support the Sales team in delivering against every potential sales opportunity by providing back office support, as appropriate by customer
- To act as an additional point of contact for in country partners i.e. distributors
- Coordinating sales with production and logistics.
- To provide support for Finance and coordination with sales and Finance.
- To provide support for the fulfilment of the online sales channel from Raasay
- Customer care coordination with Marketing
- To facilitate the integration of the CRM system with the other operating platforms in the business i.e. Xero
HNC, HND or Degree qualified in appropriate marketing/sales discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Experience in managing and developing CRM systems
- Highly organised
- A skilled communicator
- Enjoy dealing with many different types of people
- Problem solver/can do attitude
- Ability to work in a precise and accurate way
- Previous experience of working withing the drinks industry
You will gain experience of being part of a sustainable business druring an exciting period of growth, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a sales team speaking to a Global and UK audience.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
Early/Mid October 2019
The first legal distillery on the Isle of Raasay in northwest Scotland began distilling in September 2017. It is our vision to create the finest Hebridean single malt Scotch whisky and a unique whisky destination with arguably the best view from any distillery in Scotland.
Contact details - Leigh McLellan
Food and Drink
Company website: https://raasaydistillery.com/