Strategic Marketing Graduate
Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
£20,000 per annum
- Ref code
Based in Forres, Phoenix Instinct Ltd design, develop and bring to market pioneering, independence enhancing equipment for active wheelchair users.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a 12-month graduate placement to deliver a prepared marketing strategy, whilst developing a social media strategy and enhancing international sales.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Examine current social media and communication practices, then develop and to implement an 18-month social media strategy to increase market penetration.
- Review and update search engine optimisation (SEO) of website.
- Assess web content to ensure it is relevant and targeted. Conduct regular analysis using Google analytics or equivalent, introducing KPIs to monitor.
- Liaise and engage with international dealers and prepare strategy to support international dealers with marketing material.
- Deliver strategy for international dealer support.
- Create and develop engaging social media content including blogs.
- Engage with customers encouraging them to post reviews.
- Undertake market research into the feasibility of other international markets not yet reached, and develop a plan to engage directly with them through social media.
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Andrew Slorance on 01309 221 020.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund.
Minimum Degree, preferably related to Marketing, however other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills.
Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media for business use.
- Ability to write concise and engaging content.
- Empathy with the end user who is gaining independence from our products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Competent IT skills, with working knowledge of MS Office.
- Pro-active with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Commitment to project completion
- Good photographic skills.
- Experience/knowledge of shooting and editing videos with FCP (Final Cut Pro).
- Driving licence.
- Foreign language skills.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to learn about bringing new products to market, and skills in content creation in video and photography.
An integral part of the ScotGrad Graduate Placement Programme is the tailored 4-day residential graduate business skills training course. ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to use ScotGrad’s networks to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities, including any relevant networking events and build up a professional network.
Established in 2015, Phoenix Instinct is an innovative company with product development is at the heart of their business. Products include the SMART wheelchair, and a wheelchair compatible luggage system.
Company website: www.phoenixinstinct.com