Customer Success Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Management business development and logistics
Edinburgh and Lothians
- Ref code
Neatebox is a groundbreaking and innovative software company with products and foundational ethos grounded in equality inclusion and diversity. Our Mission is to provide accessible services for the benefit of society and we are seeking team members whose aspiration for social improvement will mirror our own.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team of Social Entrepreneurs.
Over the past year, we have launched the Welcome Platform. Since then we have on-boarded a number of important clients. During this time, we have been developing close ties with each client and ensuring that they are fully engaged and supported in their use of the Welcome Platform.
As the company grows we now require to hire a graduate to support this and ensure that the customers continue to stay engaged and fully supported
Taking over the relationship from the Sales team, you'll work with the Implementation team to ensure a smooth hand-off and onboarding process for each customer. As customers launch with our platforms, you will work to ensure happiness and success, whilst building a strong feedback loop with internal teams to ensure that we continue to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for the customer throughout their lifecycle.
You're a great fit for the role if you have superior customer relationship management skills and have an ability to work with complex stakeholders in a technical environment.
You will be required to have natural communication skills and a love for building and maintaining relationships.
Your role will be to ensure that we launch customers quickly and smoothly with our accessibility platforms and then in the building and maintenance of exceptional relationships as they grow with us. Your core mission is to serve as a trusted advisor, deliver on customer needs, and focus on mutual growth for our customers and company.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Guide customers through the onboarding process
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Execute calls and meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts
- Achieve engagement, satisfaction
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues
- Partner with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
HND or Degree qualified in appropriate business discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in managing client relationships/accounts for technical products and platforms
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, report on, and measure customer performance and analyse trends and needs within your portfolio
- Technical aptitude and deep curiosity to quickly get up to speed on Neatebox's technology offering.
- A belief and understanding of the Social Model of Disability
We can offer
- Employment within a socially thoughtful and progressive company.
- A route by which you can use your career progression to make a positive societal impact.
- Support from talented team
- Empowerment to explore your creative ideas
- An exciting environment with opportunities for real growth
- A supportive, trusting and open work environment
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Pension with company contribution
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
1st April 2019
We are a “Disability Confident” employer and seek to ensure our workforce represents a diverse spectrum of society.
Enabling Technology ICT
Company website: www.neatebox.com