HNC, HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Inverness and Surrounds
- Ref code
Based in Nairn in the Moray Firth, Nairn Sports Club provide opportunities for the local community to participate in a range of sport and wellbeing activities, and offers a varied programme of day and evening classes.
There is now an excellent opportunity for a 6-month graduate placement to streamline processes to improve income and credit control, using new improved technology.
The aim of the placement is to improve the customer journey when booking and paying for classes.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Carry out research into the Sport, Health & Wellbeing industry to identify solutions to enhance existing booking and payment methods.
- Identify and implement a new online booking system.
- Identify and implement systems for processing card payments, both online and over the counter.
- Improve related existing processes.
- Ensure staff are trained in the new processes.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and The European Regional Development Fund.
For informal enquiries please contact Pauline Barron, 01667 454523
Minimum HNC in Computing Science, Business Studies or related subject. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Good understanding of data analysis
- Effective time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent people skills
- Knowledge or experience in web development
- Knowledge of Sports and Health industry
- Problem solving ability.
- Organisational awareness
The successful graduate will be offered a free gym membership.
An integral part of the Technology Placement Programme (TPP) is the tailored 4 -day residential graduate business skills training course ran by ScotGrad. TPP placements also offers the opportunity to connect with a network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to use these networks to communicate with other participants, learn about any professional development opportunities, including any relevant networking events and build up a professional network.
Nairn Sports Club are a charitable organisation whom aim to reach out to all groups within the community offering a safe and supportive sporting environment.
Company website: www.nairnsportsclub.com/