Graduate Commercial Executive
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Management business development and logistics
- Ref code
Rocio is a premium, solid wood handbag and clutch bag manufacturer, currently producing our products in the Philippines. As part of our move to establish our HQ and create a new manufacturing and finishing facility in East Kilbride, we are looking for a motivated and talented Graduate Commercial Executive to join us for what would initially be a 12 month placement. We are looking to hear from positive and enthusiastic graduates with a passion for luxury fashion, sustainability and driving commercial growth.
Working for one of Scotland's fastest growing start-ups, the key objective of this role is to help implement the set up of commercial and administrative business systems. You will support the company Directors with commercial related and establish processes for dealing with inbound calls, emails, customs documentations and preparations for the Paris, New York, Madrid and London fashion weeks - all critical to the ongoing growth opportunities for the business.
Your recently acquired skills, knowledge, ideas and expertise will be pivotal in the creation of commercial and administrative systems which will help establish our core business support activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the set up of SOP and CRM systems including monitoring sales, liaising with manufacturing to ensure the timely production and delivery of orders, production of invoices and frequent reporting
- Support the provision of all commercial planning and analysis for key business areas
- Set up trade reports, KPIs and communications with factory and logistics providers to coordinate production and B2B and B2C shipping
- Check and manage sales@ and info@ email accounts
- Raise commercial invoices, packing lists and Lacey acts where applicable for forwarding consignments to clients based outside the UK/EU
- Research and develop knowledge and information about competitor activity and the global luxury handbag market
- Liaise with suppliers to source materials
- Assist with marketing and ecommerce promotions
HND or Degree qualified in business related discipline would be ideal for this role.
Skills / Experience
- Motivated self-starter
- Commercially aware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for premium fashion and sustainability
- Highly organised
- Willing to travel within the UK and overseas
- Good knowledge of SOP and CRM fundamentals
- Ideally, you will have experience within a luxury fashion environment
- Full UK driving license
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
16th September 2019
ROCIO is a luxury fashion label. Founded and based in Scotland by award winning designer Hamish Menzies.
Company website: www.rocio.co.uk