Graduate Marketing Assistant x2
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
Up to £20,000
- Ref code
Frontline Safety UK Limited is a fast growing company and is on the path from small to medium size organisation. Due to this growth, we are now looking to recruit two graduates to work on a key marketing related project. The 12 month placement will be based at our Glasgow facility. We are looking for applications from graduates who are ready to start their career with a fast moving and interesting business. Overall, this is an exceptional opportunity for graduates to get involved in all aspects of marketing.
To provide marketing support to promote Frontline Safety with existing and new customers with a specific focus on developing our digital presence.
- Review the effectiveness of our current website and support with the continued design and development to make sure our customers have a great online experience
- Help to get the Frontline story “out there” through innovative marketing tools, techniques and by establishing an events programme
- Put the Frontline Safety brand on the digital map
- Collaborate with team members to produce digital marketing campaigns that engage new and existing customers
- Support with gathering, analysing and sharing market intelligence with all relevant team members to ensure pricing remains competitive
- Maintain excellent partnerships with our product suppliers and digital third-party support organisations
- Take an active part in our cross-functional project team targeting with improving external communication and customer engagement by participating in activities and helping with tasks designed to:
- Increase our customer base in different geographical areas where we are currently under represented
- Provide improved end to end service for existing customers to retain their custom
- Attract “best-fit” suppliers who align with our “story”
This placement will see you working closely with the Marketing Executive to achieve the project objective of developing our digital presence and raising awareness of the Frontline Safety brand. Whilst supported by the Marketing Executive, there will be opportunity for the Graduate to lead on sub projects such as reviewing the effectiveness of our current website.
Qualification in a marketing related discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Ability to absorb a wide range of information
- Ability to create and manage small marketing campaigns
- Ability to present information clearly and influentially both verbally and in writing
- Ability to challenge our thinking on marketing issues
- Understands how to attract, engage and retain customers
- Understands how to position a business and engage customers on appropriate social media sites
- Basic understanding of Google business platforms and tools e.g. adwords
- Previous experience of working in a small business (not necessarily in a marketing capacity)
- Experience of designing and developing websites
- Experience of creating visual merchandising that attracts interest
- Experience of setting up and managing an events programme
- Ability to use all applications in Microsoft Office 365 particularly Excel, Word and Tasks
Superb opportunity for two talented and aspiring marketing graduates to join a growing company and make a genuine impact on the business.
As part of the ScotGrad Graduate Placement Programme, you may have access to a tailored graduate business skills training course. ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
9th September 2019
Founded in 2001, Frontline Safety UK Ltd are a global supplier of gas detection, environmental monitoring and occupational safety equipment company. Our mission is to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of workers globally. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of specialist safety systems. Our purpose is to provide our customers with the best products, people and information and empower them to make decisions on their safety.
Company website: https://www.frontline-safety.co.uk/