0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
Edinburgh and Lothians
- Ref code
Firemac Limited are the UK’s leading supplier of a fire protection ductwork systems based on a fire resistant fabric. We are now seeking to hire a talented marketing graduate to help us implement our new marketing plan. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on a growing business and get to utilise and develop your marketing skills. You will work closely with an experienced and friendly team. This is a 12 month placement initially and would be mainly based at Firemac Distribution Centre – in Dunbar, East Lothian.
Coordinate the marketing activities associated with promoting the companies online profile and development of marketing materials to support current products and future development of a new fire protection product line.
You will deploy your recently acquired skills, knowledge and expertise to help us deliver our new marketing plan.
Project tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure Marketing materials adhere to company brand guidelines
- Update Company website and social media accounts with current content
- Assist with the design of online/offline marketing materials
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Organising market research
- Analysing data from Google Analytics
- Management of image library
- Occasionally working with external design agencies
- Sourcing quotes from external suppliers for marketing materials
- Assist with drafting information for industry specific publications
- Organise marketing materials for industry trade shows
HND or Degree in Marketing or related field.
Skills / Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Experience/knowledge of working with Social Media platforms
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, excel, word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and social skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Driving license and own transport essential due to office location
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign/Photoshop
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Dunbar, East Lothian
10th June 2019
Firemac Limited based in East Lothian are the UK’s leading supplier of a fire protection ductwork systems based on a fire resistant fabric. Firemac also market a composite board and fire-stopping range of products. This role would be mainly based at Firemac Distribution Centre – in Dunbar.
The company has significant experience in the design and installation of passive fire protection ductwork systems in the UK and internationally and has developed market-leading expertise in passive system technical development and fire testing.
Company website: www.firemac.com