IT Support Project Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
£18,000 (pro rata)
- Ref code
We are eContact Services, a specialist telemarketing agency based in Glasgow. As part of our plans to expand the business, we are looking to hire a talented and technically-minded graduate, to help us with the roll-out of our business transformation plans. This will be a 6 month placement initially and will see you providing quality and timely IT support for our new offices in Glasgow.
As we grow the business and expand our office base, we are looking for you to help us for 6 months initially on an IT support project. Specifically, you will provide project IT support to our expanding Sales and Marketing team and identify and implement new and more effective/efficient ways of deploying our IT systems across the business in general, and in particular, for our new office in Glasgow to ensure a smooth launch.
Your skills, knowledge, ideas and enthusiasm will be essential to help us in this key stage of our business transformation plans. It is also an outstanding opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-moving and fun environment, whilst helping colleagues and the business to work more effectively from an IT perspective.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with our Sales and Marketing team and provide IT support to them, based on current and emerging needs/requirements
- Develop an understanding of our existing IT infrastructure and identify and implement new processes, procedures and equipment (where appropriate), to help the business to become more IT efficient
- Provide IT support to aid the opening of new Glasgow office
You will be qualified in an appropriate IT related subject, either at HND or Degree level. A qualification in IT systems would be ideal for this placement.
Skills / Experience
- Technical knowledge relating to Sharepoint, MS Outlook and OWA
- Experience of working with Cloud-based databases
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can confidently multi-task
- Positive and can-do approach to all tasks
- Logical thinker and effective problem solver
- A second language would be very useful for this role
- Knowledge of the Salesforce system
If the project progresses well and the impact on the business is significant, we will consider implementing a bonus element to the role.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
11th November 2019
eContactServices (eCS) is a fast-paced out-sourced Lead Generation and Tele-Marketing company who service the Vendors to the Telco industry. Our clients range from large multi-nationals such as IBM, Salesforce, Oracle and Dell to smaller organisations. The sector we work in is the Mobile industry.
Company website: http://econtactservices.com/