International Business Development Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
£23,000 (plus bonus)
- Ref code
We are eContact Services, a specialist telemarketing agency based in Lanark. As part of our plans to expand the business, we are looking to hire a creative and commercially-focused graduate, to work with us on a new and exciting international business development project. This 12 month placement, will see you conducting essential research into overseas opportunities, as well as devising, implementing and evaluating an international marketing plan.
This is an internationally-focused project which if successful, will see an increase in the level of overseas business, bringing in additional revenue from international customers, whilst enabling us to grow the business in Scotland. Our support services (supply chain), contracted out to Scottish companies, would also benefit.
Specifically, the role will look at ways in which we can make more of the international opportunities that exist, based on our services and reputation. You will identify, develop and ultimately manage, processes and procedures for identifying new overseas opportunities and ensure that the business is able to take advantage of these.
By helping us to maximise the international opportunities for the business, you will be directly contributing to helping our business become more profitable, employ more people, become stronger and more competitive on an international stage and this will be done by employing effective digital marketing strategies and creative business development techniques.
The overall focus of this project us to help us become better prepared to take advantage of the increasing number of international opportunities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Investigation of the international market to better understand the opportunities available and how we need to position ourselves, to reap the benefits as we grow the business, both domestically and internationally
- Create and launch of international marketing strategy
- Develop appropriate marketing materials etc, including giving consideration to Multi-Lingual options
- Devise bespoke digital marketing strategies for overseas prospects
Ideally, you will be degree qualified in a marketing or business related discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Confident personality with desire to achieve successful high-impact results
- Structured and thorough approach to task management with attention to detail at all times
- Experience of managing projects, big or small
- Excellent team player but can function well under own initiative
- Basic understanding of business development principles
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience of a similar role, either during or post-study
If the project progresses well and the impact on the business is significant, we will consider implementing a bonus element to the role.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
14th October 2019
eContactServices (eCS) is an fast-paced out-sourced Lead Generation and Tele-Marketing company who service the Vendors to the Telco industry. Our clients range from large multi-nationals such as IBM, Salesforce, Oracle and Dell to smaller organisations. The sector we work in is the Mobile industry.
Company website: http://econtactservices.com/