Customer Experience/Digital Marketing Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
Edinburgh and Lothians
- Ref code
Diet Chef is part of a fast growing group of companies specialising in food and drink including coffee, diet meals, shakes and bars. We are looking for an ambitious graduate to accelerate the growth of the business over the next 12 months. This growth will be achieved through increasing customer retention by improving customer experience to grow revenue and identifying efficiency in the company that will increase profits. This is a 12-month placement and will be based in Livingston.
In this role you will become an advocate for our customers, understanding their intent and work to create the best experience for them every time.
You will get hands on experience customer service & marketing working towards producing a map of our existing customer journey within the first twelve weeks. You will collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data and monitor customer feedback to identify insights into our service and product offering and then work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver improvements.
Your work will make tangible improvements to customer happiness and increase efficiency within the business
By focusing on customer experience we will increase customer satisfaction and therefore increase the value of existing customers as well as develop new business through improved reputation such as that gained through online reviews, which are vital to an ecommerce business like Diet Chef.
Through improvements on the operations side, such as reducing the number of damaged shipments and returned orders, as well as improving efficiency within our customer service team, we will increase profits. We would expect a reduction in the number of damaged & lost parcels and therefore reducing wasted packaging and food.
This project will also benefit your colleagues by identifying and removing repetitive or unnecessary tasks, freeing up time to develop new skills and work on more engaging tasks.
This role spans marketing, customer service and operations departments. By joining up these different aspects of the business, we anticipate a better, more consistent experience for our customers and increased efficiency within the business.
- Produce a map of the customer journey
- Research customer experience through surveys, interviews and existing data.
- Work across teams to implement measurable improvements to customer experience.
- Provide reports and develop KPIs that measure customer happiness.
- Document processes and best practices for the customer service team to use.
- Write up to date and relevant templates for customer service emails and create a tone of voice guide for customer communications.
- Develop and implement email & social media marketing plans.
Degree qualified in marketing, business or related discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent written English
- IT literate
- Good analytical skills
- Capable of working without much supervision
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service experience
- Understanding or experience of digital marketing
- Project management skills
- Work for an award winning e-commerce company
- Career development prospects
- Attend and network at industry conferences and events
- Generous holidays of 30 days increasing to 33 days after two years
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly working environment with good public transport links.
- Healthy snacks
- Your choice of a Mac, Linux or Windows laptop
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in two courses, one online and the other is classroom based. The courses are themed around digital marketing and sales and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future employability prospects.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
21st October 2019
Diet Chef is an award-winning e-commerce company based in Edinburgh city centre. We run three e-commerce websites with over 200,000 customers using them. It's a small team with a friendly atmosphere.
Food and Drink
Company website: https://www.dietchef.co.uk/