Graduate Marketing Assistant
0 Application(s) to date
HNC, HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
Edinburgh and Lothians
- Ref code
We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented Graduate Marketing Assistant to support the marketing team with the implementation and coordination of our marketing and social media. You’ll also be responsible for managing and promoting services internally and liaising with external suppliers and organisers. It's an opportunity to be involved in an exciting new digital service that will be launched across the UK. This is a 12 month placement initially, based in Edinburgh.
DJ Alexander is a fast-growing UK property business with big ambitions. From our market-leading foundation in Scotland, we are launching Apropos a unique and innovative service platform that will be rolled out across the UK. This placement will support the roll out of this new and exciting development for the company.
You will work with the Marketing and Content Manager supporting the development of marketing collateral and the events programme.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To produce high quality, effective marketing material and events programme that supports meeting business targets and objects
- To develop a communications approach for business partners
Minimum degree level, preferably related to Marketing, Communications. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills
Skills / Experience
- Able to manage marketing projects through briefing, development to production
- Understanding of social media channels, evaluating effectiveness of activity
- Ability to work with and negotiate with external suppliers and third parties
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Good understanding of communication and marketing principles
- Working knowledge of digital communication and marketing tools and campaign analytics
- Creative mind, with the ability to produce engaging content
- Excellent communication – verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a wider team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- To be able to work quickly, under pressure and to changing deadlines
- Competent user of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- An understanding on measuring effectiveness of marketing activity
- Experience of developing and delivering communication and marketing campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in an exciting new online service proposition in the Property Market. As well as an exciting project to part of, we provide a friendly and supportive working environment where colleagues are valued.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
19th August 2019
DJ Alexander is one of the UK’s largest Property Management companies in the UK, with almost four decades of experience. We’re now developing an innovative and unique online property management service for landlords, Apropos, which will be rolled out across the UK this year. It’s a service that will be beneficial to landlords and tenants, making property management easier and more efficient.
By building a national network of partners with centralised support, and our own full service online platform, we will deliver a new improved rental experience for the UK. Apropos is on a mission to establish a new standard in property management.
Company website: https://www.djalexander.co.uk/