Graduate Nutritionist/Nutrition Writer
0 Application(s) to date
Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Creative arts and design
- Ref code
Based in Irvine, North Ayrshire, Bioforce UK are looking to recruit a highly talented nutrition graduate to play a key role within our digital marketing team. This project presents an ideal opportunity for a graduate who is looking at ways in which to gain writing experience and to work in a team with a track record of success. Ideally, we are looking for graduates who have a degree in nutrition (or a similar qualification) and possess outstanding creative writing skills.
Apply now and gain valuable experience incorporating holistic health themes into writing for business!
Over the years, Bioforce has embraced the use of digital marketing in order to increase brand awareness. We aim to celebrate the work of our founder Swiss naturopath Alfred Vogel and translate this to our customers in the form of blogs and articles online, as well as email content and through social media channels.
This project will help us to make progress in our strategic activity and will have a great impact on the business.
On completion of this project, you may be considered for permanent employment in a nutrition and health-based writing role within the company, encompassing creative writing for the website (avogel.co.uk), and associated digital marketing activities, including e-newsletters and social media.
We are seeking a reliable individual with a background in health and nutrition with outstanding writing skills and a creative eye to assist our content marketing team by creating SEO website copy, blog posts, emails and update social media channels as required.
- Health, nutrition and herbal remedy centred content creation; plus planning, development and management for the brand, email, website and print.
- Taking ownership of different sections of the website, blog and social media channels, auditing quality and translating knowledge.
- Create engaging health email copy and subject lines, whilst contributing to the email marketing strategy to improve open and click rates.
- Uploading health blogs to the website and ensuring they are all formatted correctly, including in regards to images, internal/external links and calls-to-action.
- Offering 1:1 diet, lifestyle and supplement advice through our helpline which involves answering queries by email, on our webpages and over the telephone.
Educated to degree level, ideally in nutrition or some other similar health field. You should also have an interest in writing and digital marketing.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent content / editorial skills
- Experience offering health and supplement advice
- Passionate about new technologies and user experience
- Strong research skills
- Organised, reliable and self-motivated individual with a positive and creative outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks
There are a number of benefits to working with Bioforce. We are a passionate, hard working team, with great development opportunities and room to grow. We supply fresh herb tinctures and tablets to over 30 countries world-wide, and our parent company is based in Roggwil, Switzerland, which gives us an international outlook on business. We have a bright and modern working environment at our offices in Irvine.
Our aim is to support people in their effort to maintain or regain health using natural products.
Natural, eco-friendly cultivation is at the heart of our business. We use fresh plants and take a particular interest in environmental issues. Customers respond to the quality of our products and appreciate being kept up-to-date with the latest information on health matters that we are able to provide.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in two courses, one online and the other is classroom-based. The courses are themed around digital marketing and sales and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future employability prospects.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Irvine, North Ayrshire
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
30th September 2019
A.Vogel herbal remedies are marketed in the UK and Ireland by Bioforce (UK) Ltd which is part of the Bioforce group of companies based in Switzerland.
Our site in Irvine, Ayrshire has a modern production and packaging facility where all of our products are bottled and dispatched throughout Britain and Ireland. With an extensive portfolio of products which focus on the A. Vogel range of organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets, the brand is a recognised and trusted name within pharmacies, health food stores and the grocery channel
Company website: https://www.avogel.co.uk/