Digital Marketing Graduate
0 Application(s) to date
HNC, HND, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
- Ref code
Begg and Co are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Digital Marketing Graduate to join our Marketing team for a short-term project. This is a rare opportunity for a passionate graduate looking to gain experience at a growing luxury fashion brand, based in the West Coast of Scotland.
As the business enters an exciting period of online transformation, this is the perfect challenge for someone with a creative flair, entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity to learn from and make a project their own within the Scottish Fashion Industry.
This placement aims to provide graduate-level support to further or marketing activity and help grow key parts of our business.
You will have the opportunity to develop your existing skills and knowledge whilst working on a project from start to finish. This project will deliver solid outcomes for the business.
- Coordinating platform-based projects from start to finish
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand internal business needs
- Managing agency partners to ensure delivery of business requirements
- Collating marketing assets and collateral
- Telling stories through brand content imagery and videos
- Managing inventory and content uploads via Magento CMS
- Overseeing copywriting and digital design
- Thorough testing of new platforms before go live
- Creation and provision of training materials for users
- Launch plan and execution to global markets
You will ideally have either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate Degree in a Digital Marketing related discipline.
Skills / Experience
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent project coordination and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities calmly and effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Previous CMS experience
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
29th July 2019
Alex Begg produces luxurious cashmere scarves and throws for the Begg and Co brand as well as for some of the world's most prestigious fashion houses.
Company website: http://www.alex-begg.co.uk/