Marketing Development Assistant
0 Application(s) to date
Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree
- Closing Date:
Marketing market research and PR
Edinburgh and Lothians
- Ref code
Adarma is expected to grow considerably in the coming 3 years, extending our reach to new markets; industry verticals, service areas and in particular, International locations. To support this high growth strategy, in depth research and planning with the new markets in mind is crucial. You will be instrumental in creating processes, reviewing activities, conducting research and delivering outcomes aligned to the overall marketing strategy that will help drive organisational growth into new and existing markets for Adarma.
You will be Involved in all aspects of Marketing for Adarma and will assist in developing a plan aligned to the overall marketing strategy to include:
- Research into events, activities, advertising, PR, messaging, competitors, across new and existing markets.
- Planning and developing ideas to create opportunities and promote Adarma in these areas.
- Suggesting and rolling out campaigns to existing customers as well as prospects and other stakeholders.
- Developing communications for both internal and external stakeholders,
- Monitoring and reviewing activities and analysing data to ensure effectiveness
- Draw conclusions to provide recommendations and ideas for improvement will be key responsibilities.
You will report to the head of Marketing and be closely aligned to the sales team as well as other areas of the business including recruitment.
Whilst the role is Edinburgh based, occasional travel to London may be required.
Supporting the Marketing Growth Strategy for the company, working closely with the Head of Marketing, Sales Operations Manager and Sales Director, this role will support the overall marketing plan for the company with emphasis on introducing Adarma in new Markets.
Delivering against the plan in the following areas:
- Campaign Management – Assisting with all aspects of Adarma and partner led campaigns. From the organisation, partner liaison, roll out, follow up and success/ROI monitoring.
- Event Management – Assisting with all aspects of event management from organisation, logistics, asset and collateral creation, merchandise, budget monitoring, staffing, follow up and success/ROI monitoring.
- Website maintenance and management – Assisting with regular website updates, Adarma news, services, partners, datasheets, case studies etc.
- SEO and partner websites – Ongoing monitoring of keywords to ensure website is as high as possible in search engine rankings as well as ensuring Adarma links are correctly displayed on partner and external websites.
- Social Media – Assisting with regular updates from Adarma across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and You Tube and tracking metrics. Where necessary involvement with adverts and social specific campaigns.
- Internal communications – Assisting with the compilation of a bi-monthly internal newsletter as well as ensuring comms and event calendars are up to date.
- Brand design – Creating supporting assets aligned to the Adarma brand – working to brand book guidelines
- Template creation – Assisting with template creation – Ensuring templates used are consistent and correctly aligned to the brand
- Collateral creation – Assist with the creation of marketing materials, from internal documents to client facing presentations
- Proof reading – proof reading externally facing documents and collateral prior to publishing.
- CRM Support – working with the Sales Operations Manager and external telemarketing team to ensure campaigns and events are entered into the CRM and are tracked effectively.
- Lead Management – responsible for the data input, qualification and transfer of leads to the sales team and external telemarketing team.
- Reporting – working with the Sales Operations Manager to produce reports on campaign performance and other marketing activities.
- Reviewing activities, ensuring they are fit for purpose and effectively supporting the Adarma growth strategy
Relevant Degree or comparable qualification and experience.
Skills / Experience
Ideally, you will have some experience working in or studying marketing as well as a keen interest in all aspects of b2b marketing and an interest in cyber security.
Having recently separated from a larger group of companies, rebranding to Adarma and setting up probably the UK’s largest independent cyber security services company, we have a huge opportunity to make our mark on the industry. Passion and enthusiasm are absolutely essential in this role.
Excellent relationship building and communication skills as well as a positive attitude will go a long way as you liaise with individuals from across the business and our key strategic partners.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professionalism – you will be working with stakeholders across all levels of hierarchy
- Initiative – The role requires common sense and judgement as well as new ideas and suggestions
- Confidence – You will be meeting new people and discussing ideas regularly. There will also be decision making responsibilities
- Focus – You will often be working to tight timescales and will need to be able to focus your efforts on getting the job done
- Self-motivation – There will be times when you are working alone. You will need to be self-motivated and keen to work effectively
- Organisation – You will be responsible for ensuring marketing lists and data are kept up to date in the CRM
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Relationship building
- Focus on delivery
- Following direction where necessary
- Using initiative where necessary
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative programs
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
Our customers see us as their true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to our customer's needs.
Tech or Advanced Engineering (TAE)
Company website: www.adarma.com